Join in the Winter Festival Fun
Come, Enjoy…and Share your Creativity, Culinary Love, and Time
The chill in the air reminds us that Winter Festival is approaching. Please join us December 6, 11am – 3pm. Bring the entire family and immerse yourselves in the magic!
Share Your Favorite Family Dish
Support our amazing school by sharing something you love at our Winter Festival community meal. Over 600 people will come together at Winter Festival to share delicious food, buy goodies from our bake sale, and enjoy our community coming together. This is a very special event for our school, and you can be a part of it by cooking or donating a special dish for our community meal.
The community meal is wildly popular. Please consider bringing a dish to share!
Thanks to EcoProducts for generously donating the the paper products for our Community Meal!
Share Your Time
We have a need for volunteers to assist in all areas of the Winter Festival. If you are interested in helping either before, during, or after the event, this is a fun way to meet and spend time with other parents.
- Help us solicit goods from local businesses! Please sign up here.
- Help set up for the event on Friday, Dec. 4. Please sign up for a shift here.
- Help hang decorations on Friday, Dec. 4. Please sign up for a shift here.
- Help with working a shift of the Community Market. Please sign up here.
- Help with clean-up after the event. Please sign up here.
Share Your Talents
The magic of our beloved Winter Festival depends on our community coming together to pull it off–we can’t wait to include you in making this year’s Starry Night event as memorable as ever. Thank you!