Below is the list of class picnics for each grade level before school starts. Families, bring your own picnic meal, and remember that this is a great time to bring a check for school supplies ($85, made out to BCSIS). This fee covers the costs of basic classroom supplies such as paper, pencils, crayons, etc. You do not need to send any supplies to school with your student. This fee also helps to create an equitable environment; all students start school with the same quality supplies they need to be successful.
- KG: Monday, August 14 from 5:00 to 6:00 at Chautauqua Children’s Playground
- 1 Grade: Sunday, August 13 from 4:00 to 5:00 at the BCSIS Outdoor Classroom
- 2 Grade: Friday, August 11 from 4:00 to 5:00 at Scott Carpenter Park
- 3 Grade: Monday, August 14 from 5:45 to 6:45 at Scott Carpenter Park
- 4 Grade: Thursday, August 10 from 5:00 to 6:00 at Foothills Community Park
- 5 Grade: Tuesday, August 15 from 5:00 to 6:00 at Foothills Community Park