Here is a terrific video tutorial on how to make May Day flower crowns, by Katie Clement:
The 5th Graders of BCSIS Invite You To
The Annual 5th Grade Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
Thursday, March 14, 2019 – BCSIS Cafeteria 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Get Your Tickets Now!
Tickets no longer available online. Buy your tickets at the door tonight. Cash, check or credit card.
This year’s BCSIS traditional community gathering will be extraordinary!
· Chef-made sauces and pasta
· Delicious food and baked goods
· Trained 5th grade student servers
· Live music from professional musicians
· Chance to entertaining drawings and win awesome prizes
· Secret auction also with amazing prices
· After-dinner coffee
· Beautiful decor
· Flexible seating times with six options: 4:30/4:45, 5:30/5:45 and 6:30/6:45 pm.
Buy your tickets early and reserve the time you want now!
All proceeds will help provide student scholarships and supplement program costs for the 2019 5th grade outdoor education trip to 100 Elk Outdoor Center.
Don’t miss this favorite community event! All welcome!
For more information or questions contact Tina Herr at email@example.com
Individual Ticket: $12 Per Person.
Family: $80 Includes family admission to the dinner and 1 drawing entry.
Sponsor: $125 Includes family admission to the dinner, gratuity, and 2 drawing entries.
Scholarship: $290 Includes family admission to the dinner, gratuity, and 4 drawing entries.