The 5th Graders of BCSIS Invite You To
The Annual 5th Grade Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser Thursday, March 19th, 2020 – BCSIS Cafeteria
Don’t miss out on this BCSIS tradition! Enjoy a meal served by the 5th grade classes, listen to live music and support outdoor education. Funds raised will help provide student scholarships and supplement program costs for the 2020 5th grade outdoor education trip to 100 Elk Outdoor Center. Any additional funds raised will go back to support the Friends of BCSIS fund.
Please consider purchasing family, sponsor or scholarship tickets. Also, please bring cash to the event for our tip jars, raffle tickets, wine wall, and other special goodies!
Calling all Talent Show Acts
If you are interested in performing at the BCSIS Talent Show on Saturday, December 7, between 11:15-1:45pm, please register online by Friday, November 18th. The link to the sign up form can be found here: https://bvsd.helpatschools.com/schools/6/events/5376
- Acts must be 2 minutes or less (we encourage you to practice at home and time yourselves).
- A microphone, CD player, and piano will be provided (please no big set-ups, so we can accommodate everyone).
- Be creative! Singing, dancing, playing instruments, martial arts, comedy, magic, skipping rope, and poetry reading are just some ideas. You can even perform with friends.
- Only one online registration is necessary for a group of friends.
- Please be sure your act is well-prepared and appropriate for our school.
- We will try to have siblings’ performances in adjacent time slots.
- We encourage younger siblings to perform with their older “alumni” siblings.
- Please register online (via Friends of BCSIS website) by Friday November 18th in order to participate.
- Final performance times will be sent to students a few days prior to the event.
Questions? Contact Tara Powers at mailto:email@example.com
- Community Meal, Bake Sale and Tea Bar!
- Talent Show!
- Silent Auction!
- Photo Booth!
- Handcrafted Holiday Marketplace!
Winter Festival Crafting Schedule
- Tuesday, November 12th 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Thursday, November 14th 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 19th
- Thursday, November 21st
Crafting sessions will be in the BCSIS Art Room.
Please, no young children.
Can’t make it to the craft night? Pickup a Craft Homework Bag from Andrea’s desk in the office and return it there once completed.