There are opportunities big and small: donate items for us to sell in our Community Market, make something for the bake sale and community meal, set-up, hang decorations, work a shift the day of the event, take-down. It’s always fun for alumni to come back and sign-up to help too!
…Donate art supplies for our Decorations Committee?
-Tree branches (the bigger the better)
– Pine cones
– Large sheets of cardboard (think *huge*, like mattress box or refrigerator box size)
As we get closer to the event, we’ll also need pine branches with green needles, even small twigs with needles on them.
Contact Sarah Colomina-Goran at email@example.com to donate any of these items.
…Bring in a Community Market donation?
Please consider donating items for sale at this year’s event (click link for donation form). We are accepting handmade goods, dry goods donated by local businesses (including packaged and sealed food and drink items) and of course, Gift Certificates also are always popular items at the community Market! Please deliver donations to Andrea in the office. Market item deadline is November 30
Be creative: singing, dancing, playing instruments, martial arts, comedy, magic, skipping rope, poetry reading. You can even perform with friends. Here’s the registration form link.
…Mark December 3rd on your calendar
Be sure to join us from 11-3! Get ready for some great HOLIDAY SHOPPING, fun entertainment, yummy food, and sharing the gift that is our amazing BCSIS community.
Visit the Winter Festival Blog today.
Questions? Contact Natha Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENT SHOW ACTS!
If you are interested in performing at the BCSIS Talent Show on Saturday, December 3, between 11:15-2:45pm, please register online by Friday, November 18th. The link to the sign up form can be found here: https://helpatschool.org/schools/6/events/215
- Acts must be 2 minutes or less (we encourage you to practice at home and time yourselves).
- A microphone, CD player, and piano will be provided (please no big set-ups, so we can accommodate everyone).
- Be creative! Singing, dancing, playing instruments, martial arts, comedy, magic, skipping rope, and poetry reading are just some ideas. You can even perform with friends.
- Only one online registration is necessary for a group of friends.
- Please be sure your act is well-prepared and appropriate for our school.
- We will try to have siblings’ performances in adjacent time slots.
- We encourage younger siblings to perform with their older “alumni” siblings.
- Please register online (via Friends of BCSIS website) by November 18th in order to participate.
- Final performance times will be sent to students a few days prior to the event.
Questions? Contact Tara Powers at mailto:email@example.com
For more information, click here.
An excuse to clear off your shelves and support the library at the same time!
Bring in children’s books at any time starting October 18th. The library will keep the books that are needed and sell the rest for only $0.50 – $1.00! All proceeds go towards purchasing new books for the library.
The Book Sale will be two days after school:
Wednesday, October 19th 2:30 – 4:30
Thursday, October 20th 2:30 – 4:30