Do you shop at King Soopers, Amazon, Alfalfa’s or Lucky’s Market? Earn money for BCSIS while you shop.
The grocery card program is an easy, no-cost way to help our school earn money. Did you know that if 150 families at our school spent $250 with their grocery card each month, our school would earn $22,500 in one year? Every purchase on Amazon Smile helps BCSIS fund programs and help teachers. The specifics of each program differ so check out the details for each store.
This is an on-going fundraiser. You can join at any time. Set up BCSIS as your non-profit of choice or load your card at your grocery store using cash, check or charge. It is a great source of income that our school has incorporated into our annual budget. Sign up today!
Link your King Soopers card to BCSIS and all you have to do is use your King Soopers card when you shop to donate to our school.
- Go to Kingsoopers.com and create a digital account. Click on ‘Sign In’ and complete the form.
- Once logged in to your digital account, link your King Soopers card to your account. You will need to enter either your King Soopers card number or an alternate ID number of your choice
- Click on ‘Community Rewards’ in the ‘My Account’ section
- Search for Friends of BCSIS and select
- BCSIS will now receive a percent of your purchases when you swipe your King Soopers card or type in your alternate ID number
- Ask Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, friends, any one with a King Soopers card to link their cards to BCSIS to bring more donations to the school
Donations apply to all King Soopers and nationwide affiliated (i.e. City Market, Ralph’s, Fred Meyers, etc.). Gas purchases are not included in the program.
The Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to BCSIS. Every item available for purchase on Amazon.com is also available on Amazon Smile.
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Log in using your Amazon.com user name/password on Amazon Smile
- Click on ‘Your Amazon Smile’ under ‘Your Account’
- Search for Friends of BCSIS in the ‘Choose your Charity’ section
- When you select Friends of BCSIS as your charity all eligible purchases you make on the AmazonSmile site will generate a donation to BCSIS
5% of the amount you load onto your Alfalfa’s card will be donated directly back to BCSIS. Load your card with any amount (using your credit card, check or cash) at the grocery register or customer service desk before you unload your groceries.
Order a scan card by filling out this form – or request a form from Andrea in the main office. Note – the cards take about a week after submitting the forms. You must present your Alfalfa’s School Rebate Card to the cashier before you complete checking out for the cash back to be applied to our school.
With a Lucky’s Market Reloadable Card, every time you load your card 7% will go back to BCSIS at no cost to you. The card requires a $5.00 opening balance. Add funds to your card at the check out or at the customer service desk.
You can use your card at Lucky’s Market (both north and south locations) and Lucky’s Bakehouse and Creamery.
Grand Rabbit’s Bunny Bucks
You can designate 5% of your pre-taxed purchase at Grand Rabbit’s Toy Shoppe to BCSIS. Bunny Bucks are accrued throughout the year for the school and in January a gift card is issued to BCSIS. Teachers can redeem the gift card for books and enrichment materials for classrooms.
For FAQ’s on the Grocery Card program click here.
Questions about any of these programs? Contact Christina Carlson